As a 501(c)(3) non-profit rescue group we are always seeking donations of anything that will benefit the animals. Your donations are tax deductible. This is a list of some of the items we always need:
* Storage Buildings
* Wire kennel crates (2-door preferred)
* Dog houses
* Dog & cat carriers
* Dog & cat beds (Both Kuranda & traditional)
* Towels & blankets
* Kitty litter (scoopable, clumping)
* Exercise pens
* Collars & Leashes
* Dog food
(Any meat first ingredient dog food; ex. Purina ProPlan and PurinaOne Adult &
Purina ProPlan or PurinaOne Healthy Puppy; Sam's Club's High Performance &
* Cat food (Purina (Purina ProPlan preferred) dry adult and kitten (Please no foods
with lots of food coloring because it causes gastro-intestinal problems),
plus canned food (ground or paté)
* Secure storage containers for pet food
* Dog & cat treats
* Dog & cat dishes
* Cat towers & climbing furniture
* Kiddie pools or similar dog pools
* Microscope (to check for parasites)
* NexGard for dogs (flea & tick pest control)
* Simparica for dogs (flea & tick pest control)
* Bravecto for dogs (pest control & mange treatment)
* Advantage-Multi (dewormer, heartworm prevention & mange treatment)
* Revolution for cats for flea prevention and dewormer and ear mite treatment
* Yard & kennel spray for pest & odor control
* Wooden posts and t-posts for new dog pens
* Fencing materials, 2'X4" non-climbable horse fence works great for dog pens.
* Roofing materials for pens
* Brushes & combs for horses, dogs & cats
* Clippers & grooming tools
* Shampoo for horses, dogs & cats
* Toys for dogs and cats
* Manure forks & "pooper-scoopers"
* Wash rack for bathing dogs
* Grooming table
* Vaccinations (dogs, cats & horses)
* Dewormers (dogs, cats & horses)
* Computer & printer
* Training videos (ex. Caesar Milan)
* Digital Video Camera
* Picnic tables and benches
* Portable pop-up tent/covers for shade when showing dogs at adoption events
* Maintenance equipment
* Air conditioners for Cinderella Room and Kitty Castle
* Building materials to create housing for more animals
* Paint & supplies
* Shelter for our transportation bus
* MONEY to pay veterinarians and to buy everything that isn't donated
Help us pay the veterinarian or spay/neuter clinic!
If you want to help out financially and aren't sure what to do, you can make a direct payment toward our bill at the veterinary clinics. We use Mission Veterinary Hospital (956-585-1656) and N 10th Street Animal Hospital (956-467-5776) for routine care and emergencies. We use the Weekend Vet (956-370-3600) in Brownsville for spay/neuter surgeries. Any money credited to our account at these locations would be greatly appreciated.
We are selling donated items on ebay in order to generate funds to help support the program. If you have anything that would fit into a "Priority" mailing box and would like to donate it to Cinderella for resale, it could be a tax deductible donation for you and a source of income for CPR. That means that more animals can be helped.
Use iGive.com to search the web
Registering with iGive.com and using the search engine can help benefit CPR whenever you search the web. And when you buy products online many companies donate a percentage to the cause of your choice. Please make sure the "cause" you select is Cinderella Pet Rescue.
Amazon Smile is another way you can help support the animals just by choosing Cinderella Pet Rescue as your selected charity to benefit. It costs you nothing but a small percentage of your purchases is sent to Cinderella every quarter. So start using Amazon Smile, it is the same Amazon, just with the bonus of charitable support.